Book Title: Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-Making (Jossey-bass Business & Management Series)
Author: Sam Kaner
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers
- The Skilled Facilitator: A Comprehensive Resource for Consultants, Facilitators, Coaches, and Trainers
- Visual Teams: Graphic Tools for Commitment, Innovation, and High Performance
- Great Meetings! Great Results
- The Skilled Facilitator Fieldbook: Tips, Tools, and Tested Methods for Consultants, Facilitators, Managers, Trainers, and Coaches
- Facilitator's and Trainer's Toolkit
- Seeking God: The Way of St. Benedict
- The Character of Organizations: Using Personality Type in Organization Development
- Facilitating with Ease! Core Skills for Facilitators, Team Leaders and Members, Managers, Consultants, and Trainers
Unleash the transformative power of face to face groups
The third edition of this ground-breaking book continues to advance its mission to support groups to do their best thinking. It demonstrates that meetings can be much more than merely an occasion for solving a problem or creating a plan. Every well-facilitated meeting is also an opportunity to stretch and develop the perspectives of the individual members, thereby building the strength and capacity of the group as a whole.
This fully updated edition of The Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-Making guides readers through the struggle and the satisfaction of putting participatory values into practice, helping them to fulfill the promise of effective group decision-making. With previous editions already embraced by business and community leaders and consulting professionals around the world, this new book is even more insightful and easy to use.
New for this edition:
- 60 pages of brand new skills and tools
- Many new case examples
- Major expansion and reorganization of the advanced sections of the book.
- New chapter: Teaching A Group About Group Dynamics
- Doubled in size: Classic Facilitator Challenges.
- Substantially improved: Designing Realistic Agendas – now three chapters, with wise, insightful answers to the most vexing questions about meeting design.