Book Title: U.S. Immigration Made Easy
Author: Ilona Bray J.D.
Related BooksGreen cards, visas, and more: What every immigrant needs to know
Want to live, work, or travel in the United States? U.S. Immigration Made Easy
has helped tens of thousands of people get a visa, green card, or other immigration status. You’ll learn:
U.S. Immigration Made Easy
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider tips on dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- strategies for overcoming low income and other immigration barriers, and
- where to find the latest immigration forms online.
provides detailed descriptions of application processes. There’s also an immigration eligibility self-quiz, which helps you match your background and skills to a likely category of visa or green card―and avoid traps that might destroy your chances.
The 18th edition is completely updated to cover recent legal and fee changes including an expanded provisional waiver of unlawful presence.
NOTE: Does not cover naturalization.